Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 October 2010

I heart Fall... Catch up!

Waah! Where does time go? Phew I was a week behind with my Fall journalling and this week it was all about FOOD!

So here are my missing pages.. I caught up late last night and early this morning..

Journal Prompt: What is your favorite meal type/appetizer recipe? Later this week we will be focusing on fall drinks and fall sweet treats so let's make this an appetizer recipe or a main dish recipe!



PUMPKINS!!!! They are awesome for so many reasons...But pumpkin and chilli soup is AMAAAZING!

Extra chilli for me please.. I like it HOT!!

Journal Prompt: What is your favorite Fall Sweet Treat Recipe?



I LOVE marshmallow cupcakes.. But I've always wanted to try the toasted topping..MAYBE THIS YEAR!!

Journal Prompt: What is your favorite fall drink??



Well when it gets chilly I just LOVE hot chocolate..There are so many different variations that I picked this one!

Journal Prompt: Come up with 4-6 simple, accomplishable goals for the month of October. Keep them specific and fun! xo



Ok so my list is a little bit bigger but I'm having a funny five minutes and need to work through it..So here are Things I really want this month...I have to make them happen!

Oh and here's my front cover...



Wellie loves Fall! She gets to hibernate!

3 comments:

cuppy said...

Guess who loves you?

ME !!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda said...

i love your pages!! i haven't even began mine, i'm sooooooo behind!!

Jaantje said...

when i'm feeling down, i search for all your pictures and pages and then i'm happy again, thanks for it
I Love it
You don't know me.
I'm from the Netherlands, my englisch is not the best, but i'm trying.

Greetings Marja