Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Coming to a brain near you!

Hey guys.. Happy month! It's October.... Hooray my favourite month!

And you know what that means.. It's the spooky month. Halloween's on it's way!

So in order to full embrace this horror holiday I've been busy making ZOMBIES!!!

Well I'm sure you know about my little zombies by now...

Kitty's lil zombies..



Well..This one is called Gordon. He was very confused..I found him at the end of the garden chatting to a plant pot! He says he was working in a garden centre when he was bitten by a zombie petunia! He loves plants though even after that traumatic experience. We watched little shop of horrors together and he sung his heart out "Feed me Seymour!!" He's so green fingered he would be happy to hang out with your house plants..I expect he's even water them for you when you go away.. Unless of course you chose to take him with you which I'm sure you would because he's pocket sized so you can take him anywhere you wish

Every night when the world around the little pink house goes black an eerie sound can be heard..Scratching..knocking! So I put on my bunny slippers and grab my pig torch and venture out into the garden... There on a regular basis I am faced with...

DRAMATIC PAUSE!!

A tiny little zombie no more than 15cm high bothering me about something or other!

Hah I love making these little guys..So much fun!

Today I listed 3 new ones in my Etsy shop



Well..This one is called Gordon. He was very confused..I found him at the end of the garden chatting to a plant pot! He says he was working in a garden centre when he was bitten by a zombie petunia! He loves plants though even after that traumatic experience. We watched little shop of horrors together and he sung his heart out "Feed me Seymour!!" He's so green fingered he would be happy to hang out with your house plants..I expect he's even water them for you when you go away.. Unless of course you chose to take him with you which I'm sure you would because he's pocket sized so you can take him anywhere you wish.



Well...WOW! You have to see it to believe it.. Elvis was scratching at MY back door looking for his blue suede shoes.. I said I hadn't seen them but offered him my pink chucks for the evening.. It's CRAZY he's BACK!! I really couldn't believe it..He was telling me all about aliens and how they'd taken his brain but left him his wig! We watched Heartbreak hotel and he sang love me tender whilst we ate home style banana pudding.. He's a really cute you know and great company, which is handy because he's pocket sized so you can take him around with you



Well this one is called Alf.. I found him by the shed shaking his hips in the moonlight. Alf was telling me he used to work in Vegas as an Elvis impersonator.. Until he was booted out.. He feels this was due to his poorly made wig! Since those days he's moved on to cheesy cruise ships and working men's clubs! However his dream is to perform on a nightly basis in a well lit loving environment! Maybe YOUR front room!?? He's pocket sized so you can take him around with you... Maybe he can do an impromptu singsong for your friends.

BUT! It's not just lil zombies I've been working on.. I have made a couple of MEGA zombies too.. At over 2ft tall these PVC vinyl plush zombies are a crazy addition to any zombie lovers collection!




Meet Melvin...He was sliding around at the end of my garden...It was probably because he's shiny and the grass was a bit wet but nevertheless he seemed pretty hungry and was looking for somewhere to hang out for a bit! Well I don't have any brains..Well he wouldn't want my fluffy candyfloss one! But he settled for corn chips and a night on my sofa!




Meet Ozmond..Waaaaaaaah! I found this guy wandering around my garden chatting to Wilbur about bits or no bits! He says his name is Ozmond. he told me he worked in a juice factory but when his co workers started to go crazy after being nibbled by an infected orange he knew he was next! His real life brain has been replaced by a slice of orange..And he's had the life squeezed out of him as well as the juice! He finds it hard to concentrate but is full of the sunshine vitamin! With the darker months ahead we all need a bit of vitamin C huh??

I am a massive vinyl toy fan and I was excited to make these because apart from being massive which I thought was cool they are like a plush vinyl toy! I just hope someone else out there gets them!? Because at the moment my fuzzy little head is full of them.. I have ordered some funky coloured pvc to make more too.. So if it's only me who loves them I'm gonna have a house full huh??

Oh and before I forget..I made some little zombie accessories!

Badges and hair barrettes..




And here's my first zombie monster mouth pouch!



Ready to hold your keys..Ds..money..phone..pens..whatever you fancy! Many more colours to come!



Just head over to my Etsy shop and check out the zombie fun!!

Happy October guys!!!

1 comment:

Sneddonia said...

Love your zombies :D The big ones are actually quite scary!