Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Colour me a rainbow..



I love rainbows..No I adore them! For me they are the ultimate symbol of positivity!
They make me happy and give me hope...







Right now I've come to a point in my life where I really need more positivity than EVER before! I need hope and something to believe in.

So to keep me busy I've started a rainbow project. I am going to take a different colour photograph for every day of the week..

Monday RED



Tuesday ORANGE



Wednesday YELLOW



Thursday GREEN



Friday BLUE



Saturday PURPLE



Sunday PINK

I thought it would be fun and interesting to do..I love to find the magic in every day things and I thought to find a rainbow the same way would be magical!

Anyway.. I wondered if any of you guys would like to join me for the ride? So I started a flickr group.. Kitty's rainbow weeksI'd just love it if you joined in..It would mean the world to me!

Oh and before I go..Here's a few rainbow inspired doodles I've done in the last week.. I haven't done much but wished and doodled..I'm happy with these though..I'm going to put them in my Etsy shop I think!






Never stop wishing...There's magic at the end of that rainbow!!

7 comments:

Sneddonia said...

I love rainbows too :) Love your idea for the rainbow group, and the rainbow images you've posted here are lovely too. x

Courtney said...

Such A cute idea!

Sarah Dickson said...

yay for rainbows :D here in croydon they light up some of the buildings at night with changing rainbow lights, i was far too excited by this hehe x

Stephanie ;) said...

Rainbows never fail to make me smile! I love the doodles. :)

Judith8Acht said...

Right now i need very much positivity myself, sometimes life sucks and than you need a light at the end of the tunnel. Better when it is a rainbow!!!
I'm on board! :-)

Elis said...

I love those drawings, they are so adorable and happy! :)
I wanted to let you know that I am sharing a blog award with you! ^_^ Please check out my blog for more info:
http://zomboid.com/

Womble said...

I totally love rainbows they're so happy and colourful just like meeeeee lol :o) xXx