Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Perfection is overrated




Hey guys...Well as you may or may not know, I have suffered in the past with a bad case of ocd.. Everything needing to be completely perfect..Notebooks bought by the shelf load but never used because I was just too scared to even think about writing in them in case I made a mistake!

But then I discovered Keri smith! She completely inspired me and changed my life... I bought her book Wreck this journal, a book that basically challenges you on each page to wreck the book in many different ways! I was very nervous about this but went for it and enjoyed the whole experience so much that I even did it a second time!

I feel that I am so much better for starting this adventure. Stepping out of your comfort zone is the only way to live! Just jump!

You can follow my wrecking adventures hereI loved the whole experience and even bought another one to one day start again... And then my wonderful friend Cuppysaid that she was starting one... Hooray! This was just the kick start I needed! So today we start it together!!! Yay let the wrecking commence!!



Stage 1... Crack the spine!



Now...Lets get this thing started!!!

No comments: