Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 September 2010

I ♥ Fall starts here

Yay!! Today I woke up extra excited... Because!!!!

It was day 1 of the I ♥ Fall journal class... Woooo and boy do I love Fall...LOTS!!

The first prompt was.. The welcome page! I always like to start my new journals with two things; a Welcome page/Intro page and then a goal page (which we will do tomorrow). I love a fresh start. Today I want you to create a Welcome page for your journal. Welcoming the new season, welcoming your readers, welcoming the idea of journalling :)




I doodled the welcome in wood grain style! Fall 2010 in a tree stump and me...lil deer style! I have a big love of doodling leaves too....

YES! Autumn is almost here for sure...And I'm ready for every single moment of it!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Ooh, I love those wood grain letters!

Lost Star said...

That is such a nice class idea! I love your letters!

Stephanie ;) said...

I love your welcome page! By the way, I found 'Wreck This Journal' in a local bookstore, am going to get it tomorrow! I'm so excited, can't wait to have fun with it! :)

wickedsnicket said...

I love your Welcome page! I'm in the class too and wanted to stop by and say hello :)

Anzouya said...

Wow! Those wood grain letters are AMAZING! They look so real! Great job! I really admire your work!