Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

30 days of me day 26



What do I think of my friends? That's a kinda weird question really! I mean I guess I think they're all great huh?

But what's the definition of a friend?

–noun
1.
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

Hmm cute! But I try not to get attached to too many people. After all my Mum always said you could count your real true friends on your fingers and probably have some spare! I rarely meet people that I really connect with. That's why when I do I'm really excited! This year I've met some awesome people online and I'm mega excited about it!! This town is not full of people like me! Haha...

So to my friends.. I love you! Thank you for listening to me..For laughing at me and my silliness..For supporting me and just being there!

I love you all!

1 comment:

Sarah Dickson said...

"This town is not full of people like me! Haha..." hehe aint that the truth, one of the main reason i moved from away poole.