Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 10 September 2010

30 days of me day 22



Today it's all about being unique...What makes me different from everyone else??

Well when I said this out loud Jacob laughed and said "Your militant stance against normality!" Haha cool! This made me laugh!

Well I don't really know... All I do know is that to be the same as everyone anyone else, is not a good place for me to be!

I thrive on being unique...Make my own clothes..Live my own way! I collect funny looks as I walk up the road and am known in my town as the pink lady because I only ever wear pink! I have my own sense of style!








My home is completely pink too...This always causes hilarity when parcels are delivered!




I have a childlike positivity and wonder about the world! I live in my own little bubble and am happy that way! I mean I could be the same as everyone else..Somrtimes I think it would be easier!..But where's the fun and challenge in that huh??

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You are one of the cutest girls ever! I love all those photographs of you.

Sarah Dickson said...

i want your flat! so pink XD also i love your gloomy bear hoodie!