Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 September 2010

30 days of me day 18



Today its all about any plans..dreams and goals I have..

Hmm... Well one day I'd like my own little real life shop...And for other places to stock my things..I dream of being an illustrator of children's books..And to be taken seriously as an artist! I'd like all the ideas and creations in my head to come to life and I want to make some big changes in my life so that I can move on with my little family!

I'd like to own my dream cat..



And I dream of owning a little pug..




I'd like a little pink cottage by the sea..



I want to watch my little boy achieve all his dreams.. I want him to be happy!



I want to watch him grow and see the wonderful man I just know he can be!

I want to grown old with Jacob...Watch my family grow and be happy and content! I want the most wonderful things for all the people I love.. I want to sit on a bench one day in the future with Jacob and think about all the things we've shared.

I never want to loose my love of life..my imagination..my dreams or my childlike enthusiasm.. I want to keep on learning new things until I'm old! I want to be inspirational!

I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

No comments: