Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

What a difference 30 days makes!

Wow wow wow!! I can't believe that 30 days have passed already! But I guess it's true what they say.. Time flies when you're having fun! I certainly had a lot of that during Janel's 30 day journalling class. So here it is....30 days of journalling!



And look what I've done..I've created a book!

Oh and to add to the whole excitement.. I won one of the "class superlatives" in JFAC class !! I am so so so flattered that anyone voted for ME!!!
Check out my badge for Fan Fave Nominee!!! This badge will go to the journal page that is the class' favorite!! This page's creativity is above and beyond :)



WOWZERS! I am over the moon...This class has been so fantastic! I can't wait for the next! And thanks to anyone who liked my pages and voted for me... I am blushing! ♥

So all that's left to say is you so much Janel. This class has been an amazing experience..I couldn't have asked for more..except maybe some more days! Hah but the new class starts on 13th Sept so I'm getting ready! NOW...I wonder if I can get this book published!??

Candyfloss contradictions... Anyone interested!??

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! And congratulations! See you next class :)

out of the frame said...

congratulations! your doodles are great and you totally deserve that prize.