Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 August 2010

I wanna be created

I recently fell in love with felt. I'd never found it easy to work ith but then it finally clicked. I made a mini me...



Then a mini Jacob! I mean every Kitty needs one of those huh?



A Noah...Cuteness!



And not forgetting Uncle Michael!



After that I had quite a few orders for mini me dolls! Each one measures approximately 20cm high and is done in my Kitty's cute kawaii design!

These are some of my custom order dolls..









For your own custom doll just go check out the listing in my Etsy shop

Also... I just discovered promarkers! I love them!! I've never drawn in colour before but these pens ROCK! And with this new love blooming I've started to offer custom doodles of you and the one you love!



Here's the first coloured doodle I did of me and Jacob!



Here are a couple of orders..




The perfect gift for weddings..anniversaries..Valentines or just because you want a cute bit of art in your home!

I love custom orders so if you have any idea you'd like me to try just head over to my http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittypinkstars and we can chat about it!

6 comments:

eva said...

All the men has got very good beardy growth shaven thingies on their faces!

cuppy said...

My little Cuppy doll & the Cuppy drawling you did of me are some of my most favourite things EVER !!!

You are so talented in so so so many ways Kitty and I love you very very much !!

xoxoxox

apparentlyjessy said...

The felt dolls you make are pretty cute and awesome!

Stephanie ;) said...

Love the felt dolls! You're absolutely talented! :)

bebe bird beck said...

How cute is this?!
You are very talented missy!
Love them.

Treehugger_31 said...

So adorable! :)