Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 August 2010

I got an award



Woohoo!

So in order to accept this award, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award to six fellow bloggers.

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I am completely public and true to myself!

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Jacob says every day when I say I don't want to do something even when I really do! Bah!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
A funny little pink cartoon character

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Iced tea or double chocolate flake frescato

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Draw...Make stuff...Drink tea..Eat sweet stuff...watch my favourite movies!

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want my little business to take off.. I want to be a real life artist!

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
Super shy and never very clever! I hated school!

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
Holding my little boy in my arms for the first time and knowing that everything would always be alright as long as we had each other!

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I am completely at ease with sharing myself. I love to blog about things I do because I have so much fun in my every day life. People say wow you do so much! But really I just make the most of all the silly little things I do. I enjoy making people smile and inspiring people to do the same for themselves and others. But I also love to blog about pictures and things I find that I feel are truly inspirational!

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
It would have to be read because I really don't like talking on the phone one bit! I always thought it was just me but it turns out lots of people I meet feel exactly the same!

Right I need to give 6 blog awards now so...

My six bloggers are..

Cuppy

Siansburys

Sneddonia

cutedesigns

pixiesandbears

Stephanie;)

3 comments:

Stephanie ;) said...

Thanks for the award! You're too kind about my pages. I really love your pages too! I'm so amazed by how you can drew so well, I can't get enough of them! :)

Sian said...

Aww thanks for my award! You are soooo talented and fun and inspiring. Looking forward to reading your blog EVERY SINGLE DAY!! ;D

Lindsay said...

eeek! Thank you sooo much for the blog award. On a completely unrelated note. I just wanted to let you know I am completely in love with your journal pages!!! I can not get ove rhow cute they are, I wish I could doodle like that!! Have a great weekend!!
xoxo,
Lindsay