Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 August 2010

Day 1 of 30 days of me



day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.. Goofy photo above taken by my boyfriend today on the train!

1. I buy silly things because I know they will be useful for a fun photo one day.

2. Even though I am obsessed with pink, I am a real tomboy.

3. I have a crazy passion for the silly old movie Finian's rainbow.

4. I don't think any chilli's are hot enough.

5. Being a Mum is the coolest thing I've ever done. From the moment I laid eyes on my
little Noah I knew we could take on the world as long as we had each other.

6. I once got stuck for 30 minutes in an upturned stool at my Grandpa's house.

7. I am a crazy cat lady! I want to run my own rescue home when I retire.

8. I want to make my life like a studio ghibli movie.. I want to travel on a catbus
and hang out with magic tree spirits.

9. I am crazy about E.T! I saw the movie as a child and cried all the way home. I
still cry.

10. I waited 34 years to meet my soul mate and fall completely and utterly in love!

11. I have lots of hobbies but not enough time.

12. I could fall asleep always but am full of energy!? Does that even make sense?
It's true!

13. I am terrified of caterpillars... TERRIFIED!!!!!!!

14. I am never ever bored.. I have an amazing imagination!

15. I get obsessed with things very easily! I always have a new obsession.

4 comments:

Jeanette [Maisy] House said...

ace! i look forward to following this. xxx

and chillis? "scotch bonnets" but do not - and i really mean DO NOT - touch anywhere near your eyes if you cut them up yourself!!!

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

Maisy! I've tried them! They stung Jacob's hands like crazy but didn't affect me at all! Haha I am iron woman! :) xx

an9e1a said...

1. Number six really made me lol.
2. I thought you were like 16 yrs old.
3. I'm serious about number 2.
4. Will you please start a Wreck Journal so I can join in?

Sian said...

"I once got stuck for 30 minutes in an upturned stool at my Grandpa's house." LOL xx