Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 August 2010

Bouncing on clouds


Cloud watching it's one of my favourite hobbies.. I love clouds!


FLUFFY MC CLOUD from conorfinnegan on Vimeo.


They make me feel happy and free! I love to lay on the grass in the summer and watch the fluffy white clouds move and point out the different shapes. And in the winter I love the dark skies and grey clouds and the way the sun breaks them in half.

And today I found a fantastic cloud bag which I snapped up within seconds of seeing it! It's MASSIVE!!! And truly awesome!



I love the new cloud range at paperchase, in fact I bought myself a new umbrella too! My pink kitty one sadly broke! I was gutted!



So to celebrate my shopping spree and love of clouds..Here are a few of my favourites!



Super cute sleepy cloud tee from emandsprout



This beautiful print from vol25



This amazing knitted cloud! Pattern available at Mochimochi Land I am going to knit myself one of these for sure! It would look amazing in pink hanging in my little pink house!



This eek eek made me squeak cloud plushie from sewsewcrafty



These beautiful and inspiring fine art photographs by eyeful

Yes! I love clouds...lots!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for the link! I love getting my weekly dose of pink happiness from your blog.

Stephanie ;) said...

I love clouds too! It's a pity I have a friend that gets goosepimples just looking at clouds, she finds them disgusting. I totally disagree!