Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 August 2010

30 days of me day 7

Well when you ask me for a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you... It just has to be

My Noah!



Because there's nothing else that touches the moment I became a Mum!

In fact even before he was born we would have chats... I told him I'd love him forever and that we'd be okay no matter what. Okay so he didn't talk back but he nodded A LOT!!

I can't believe it was 9 years ago.. Gosh time really does fly you know! He's changed so much and so have I. We've changed and learnt together. I see so much of myself in him, the good and the not so good! But I couldn't be more proud!

We're an awesome duo... Haha he's the greatest little sidekick I could have...







Yep...We're kinda crazy! He makes my life complete...



I dedicated this special page in my journal to him...Cherish every moment..Time passes so very fast!

6 comments:

twinklyspangle said...

I love this post, you and your son's relationship is so sweet, I really hope that my son, (he's two right now) and I have so much fun together x

Eleanor said...

This is the sweetest thing! Congrats to the both of you on having such an awesome relationship!!!!

Lost Star said...

Aww. So sweet! I chose my family for today too!

Bex said...

Aw, that's so sweet. Noah is lucky to have such a great mum, and you're lucky to have such a great sidekick!

Lindsay said...

you & noah are the absolute cutest and obviously funnest mom&kid duo ever. you're both very lucky!

Bird said...

wonderfully worded. i look forward so much to Severin and i having adventures together. i hope we can have a relationship like you and Noah do!

xo