Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

30 days of me day 5

A picture of somewhere you've been to..

Well this one is difficult because I guess I haven't really been anywhere. I've never ever left the UK and haven't really checked this place out properly! I have so many furry friends here that I don't really get to travel but I can think of the perfect place for a picture...

My favourite place..




Kimmeridge. It's beautiful here..Kimmeridge is a small village in the Purbeck district of Dorset, England, situated on the English Channel coast. I used to come here as a child and search the rock pools for sea anenomes. My Dad always looks for cowrie shells..



It's so sweet how we have an ongoing competition to find the first one! He ALWAYS wins! I still love it exactly the same now! It's truly my favourite place...

No comments: