Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

30 days of me day 12



So today the question is... How you found out about blogger and why you have one?

Well I've been racking my tiny little brain about this one, and the truth is.. I can't remember how I found out about Blogger! I guess I just followed some links form some of my favourite online people and just discovered it that way!

Hmmm.. And the reason I have a Blogger? Well that's because sometimes I want to say a little bit more than I do on Flickr I guess!

I love flickr..I love being able to take photos of my every day life and keep a track of what I've been up to. I don't travel and I don't go anywhere really exciting but I love the little things I do, I love my hobbies and I love to meet new people online who feel the same way I do about things..



The stuff I love to make comes from my dreams and my imagination.. People say that they wish they could live in my head! Haha you don't! I don't sleep so well at night because my head just doesn't stop..EVER! It's exhausting! But who am I kidding? It's loads of fun too! Anyway I guess what I mean is it all comes from me.. My style, the way I like to live,the things I love, my hopes, my daydreams..They all go into everything I write and make. So having a Blogger allows me to share these things with everyone or anyone that wants to listen to my silly ramblings!

I have nothing to hide any more..My journalling has seen to that! It's my therapy... I have a childlike enthusiasm and energy for life and I just want to find people to come along for the ride...

I want guerrilla fun.. I'm an adventurer of my little world.. I want wishes to come true.. I want magic in the forest!



You still reading? Lets be friends!!

2 comments:

Elise-Lucie said...

I read it aaalllllll!!!!

la salty said...

love the picture of you in front of the tree! just says "HAPPY!" to me. =)