Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 29 August 2010

30 days of me day 10


Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad....

Well its always an easy one for me because most music will come and go but I always have my favourite band....

The Counting Crows!



The only music I need whatever my mood!

I get a lot of stick for this being my favourite band..But *Blows a raspberry at the haters!* I really believe that music shouldn't be a badge of cool.. It should mean something personal to you. It should be what's in your heart and can take you away from it all!

Every time I see them live I cry! I can't describe how it feels other than he writes those songs for me.. He understands what goes on in my head!

It's almost everything I need!

1 comment:

cuppy said...

I totally understand. This is how Morrissey (and The Smiths) is for me. He means more to me then I could ever possibly begin to express or describe. Just so you know, each & every time I've ever seen him live, I cry like a baby!

xooxox

p.s. The Counting Crows song "Round Here" is such a beautiful song & has always been one of my all-time favourites.