Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 August 2010

30 day journal challenge continues

This is a catch up of the pages I've been doing with Janel's online journalling class..

Day 17...The prompt.. Today I want you to focus on something beautiful. I want you to think of something that you saw, and it was beautiful. This could be an object, something that you heard, something that you saw, etc. I just want it to be something that just resonated with you as something that represented beauty in some way :)

I find beauty in all the little things... I find beauty in nature and the world around me.. I'm always in a daydream in the fresh air..This is how I feel symbolised on paper!



Day 18...The prompt...What's the buzz? What is going on in your mind right now? What are some things that are going on your life right now? They don't have to be super significant life-changing events or thoughts to be documented in your journal. Even the littlest things are important to write.

Silly things I was thinking about as I doodled!



Day 19...The prompt... I had read somewhere today, "What you deal with, does not define you." I absolutely loved it and it spoke to me. For example, if you are divorced, that isn't what people see when they see you. I have a huge anxiety problem BUT that's not who I am. I love it.
So, that lead me to the question, Who are you? What are some categories that you fall in to? What types of things define you?
Erm.... I think this kinda sums me up!??

This page was perfect for me..It was in my style! I feel like I've done 3 similar pages though so want to do something different tomorrow!



Day 20...Day 20...The prompt..Today you are going to make lists that will add up to 100 things that you love!
This prompt may take awhile but it will definitely be fun!
Here is how it will go down...
* 10 Activities
* 10 Restaurants
* 10 People
* 10 Foods
* 10 Games
* 6 Famous People
* 4 Desserts
* 10 TV shows
* 10 Websites
* 10 Books
* 10 Songs

Well I do love making lists but I don't like restrictions.. I like never ending lists..I can't say top 10 etc because I am passionate about EVERYTHING I love..So I changed the people list (I wouldn't want to leave anyone out!) And did 10 movies that I love.. Also I couldn't think of 10 restaurants so did 5 of them and 5 drinks I love! Ok enough of my waffle....Here's my 100 things!!!



Day 21...The prompt... Right this Second... While you are sitting there with your journal I want you to tell me what is going on right this second!! What do you hear? What do you smell? What do you see? What are you wearing, everything...

This is me...Right now! Ok now I'm off for a bubbly bath!!!



Oh and today I got my Journalling for a cause sticker! So to show I support Adam and Janel I stuck it in the inside cover of my book!!



Day 22...The prompt...What are you looking forward to? There are so many great things on the horizon, in the near future and the far.

Well I don't like to look too far into the future..And right now it's starting to feel a bit more like Autumn's on the way...I love the Fall and here are the reasons I'm looking forward to it!!



Day 23...The prompt...The unsent letter. This is a page where you can let all of your feelings out without hurting anyone's feelings OR sharing any feelings that you aren't ready to share yet :) This letter is to be written to someone who you WANT to say something to, but can't or won't or don't. This could be a secret love letter, a letter telling someone how they hurt you or anything in between!!



Day 24...This prompt is all about documenting a feeling that you felt this past week. Does that make sense? lol! For example...something that made me happy this past week or something that made me mad this past week. Choose a feeling, and document it.

Every week is documented by me on flickr! I love to look back at what I've been up to and the feelings I've felt. So for this page I used some week in review pictures as my background and made notes of the things that have made me smile this week so far!!



I love doing week in review mosaics on flickr...You guys should do it too! Go check out the group its ace fun!!

Just go see how much fun I've been having right here... Kitty's crazy weeks!

No comments: