Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 26 July 2010

Journalling with Janel for a cause..

Yay!! Another 30 day challenge..Wooo! This one is with Janel again. This time it's a little more special because the cause is adoption and every one who paid a little amount to take part in this class helped a little bit towards this cause!

So I want to start by wishing Janel the best in this awesome adventure and to thank her for allowing me to be a part of it!

And here is day 1 of the journalling adventure...

Prompt number 1 Welcome.... Since today is the first day of the class, I wanted to start our journals with a "Welcome" page. I want you to include a little blurb with five adjectives explaining your life right now as well. So, it will go something like this:
Welcome to my ______,______,_______,_______, ______ life.




Well guys... My life is happy..magic..crazy..creative and ever so colourful! That colour is PINK!!

I decided to doodle my page, A because I love to doodle and B because I didn't have any very inspirational background to use for a collage!

I was inspired by the glow that comes from my little pink house when I open the door! Haha the postmen freak! But no matter how grey the world is its always candyfloss sunny here.. Stop by have a cuppa or just leave a comment to say hi! I'm trying to be a better blogger and these prompts are helping me so much!



Day 2...The prompt.. I am a huge fan of writing out my goals, short term and long term. I thought it would be appropriate to have some journaling goals for ourselves too!! What are your goals for your journaling?



Mine are to have fun and keep up every day!


Day 3...Today is all about altering a repeat image :) Copy an image, or images, multiple times using a copy machine, or scanner and print the images in black and white. Use different writing tools to alter your images in many different styles.



This one was a tricky one for me.. I'm not great at doodling over pictures. But what better image than our halloween spook trek shots! Woooooh *insert spooky noise here!* These images are truly terrifying! I think it's good for me to step out of my comfort zone with my journalling.. This one didn't really inspire me but I stuck with it and I pat myself on the back!

Here's the original photo...We are so silly!



Day 4...The prompt..The prompt.. What does happiness mean to you?? You can write about it, doodle it, take a picture of it, paint it, or anything. Whatever makes you "happy":)

I chose this awesome fabric and then decided to just write the things that make me happy...No doodling today, there's just too much to be happy about!



Day 5...The prompt..The prompt... Todays prompt is "It's all in the details..." I think adding the details to something really make it special and from the heart!! You can choose to interpret that in any way :) I chose to focus on all of the little details that make my home really special. It may be little details that you add to your art to make it yours. It could be little details like freckles or dimples that make you so special. Just think about it!!



I went with my home...After all there are lots of little details and I think it's pretty special!!




So...Welcome into my little world...

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love all the lovely pinkness!! Great start on your new journal.

cuppy said...

I want to come over for a cuppa! That way you can have a cuppa with Cuppy! HA !!!

By the way, you can read my blog here:

http://miss-cuppy.blogspot.com/

Cuppy loves Kitty 4-eva xoxoxo

Emma said...

Wow, your house is FUN! :)

Stephanie ;) said...

Your doodlings are so so awesome! I'm so awed by them. I'm in this journalling as well! :)

P.S. I'm linking you!