Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 26 July 2010

Doodle schmoodle week 2

Wow that first week flew by! AND amazingly Noah and I kept up perfectly. So today we were ready for day 8.

Doodle prompt 8 Where I like to go..

I chose the magic land in my daydreams..Complete with candyfloss clouds and candy trees.


Noah chose his secret lab! Haha I love his lab plans, he has so many grand ideas and is always doing these little lab doodles..Cool huh!?



I love these prompts..Join in the doodle fun at Betty's Place and check out everyones versions of the daily themes in the flickr pool. I think its so interesting to see what everyone does! Ah and being the school holidays I have so much more time for this fun... Just as well with two 30 day projects on the go! Happy doodling!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i love it! i wish i'd heard about it before it started. i doodle all the time :)