Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 28 June 2010

The challenge week 3..

WOW! I am having so much fun with these prompts...Thank you so so so much Janel I can't believe we're half way through the 30 day challenge already! I am definitely going to continue this daily journalling and am already doodling down a few prompt ideas of my own to be getting on with because otherwise I think I'd go crazy when this challenge ends!

I am also loving checking out everyone else's pages in the flickr group. I think it's amazing to see everyone's different styles using the same prompt!

So anyway...Here we go with week 3..

Journal prompt 15... Goals! Today I would like you to brainstorm some goals for the upcoming month. A short list of goals that will be attainable to accomplish in one month.



Well I know how time flies so I'll keep my list short and therefore pretty simple to accomplish! I love lists so much..Jacob laughs at my list making and my Mum is amazed that I make them and yet still forget everything! Doh! Still lists are fun huh??

Journal prompt 16..What are you wearing today? Today's prompt is short, sweet, and straight to the point :) What are you wearing today? Write it, doodle it, cut it out of a magazine, whatever!



Well here's mine.. I'm wearing my favourite outfit at the moment! This is my favourite dress.. I made it in the cutest cake material ever! I LOVE it soooo much! I am very proud of myself. Also I am wearing my denim bloomer shorts..So cute! I love the whole bloomer style. Neon pink converse..Lots of accessories and I'm ready to go go go! Have a lovely Tuesday guys!!

Journal prompt 17... Today you are going to illustrate a day. It can be today, it can be yesterday, it can be a significant event that you have had in your life :) Use pictures, labels, words, doodle, sketches, anything you want, to describe your day! This is a cute one. Enjoy!



Okay so its only 5.30 and I'm about to eat my dinner but I will keep to the exact plan for the rest of the evening...Especially the play with kitten bit at 9.00!

I loved this prompt... It reminded me of pictures I used to do for Jacob when we used to only see each other on Sundays... Sunday funday we used to call them! Today was one of those sweet kinds of days!

Here's a poster I made for Jacob.. I love doodling for him..He's my muse and the reason I started doodling again after a very long time!



I think we should all doodle a note for the one we love!!

Journal prompt 18...Music is one of my most favorite things ever!! It translates emotions that I can't even imagine putting into words. I love it. Today I want you to create a playlist of some kind. It can be your summer playlist, your July playlist, songs from your wedding day, or favorite songs of all time :) This one will be another fun one to look at down the road :)



Well as far as music is concerned there's only one band that means the world to me! Then there's lots of stuff I love!!

Journal prompt 19... Today I want you to create a "guide to your city." What are the must-see things that you would want a visitor to experience in your city. This can guide can be for your city, town, or state. I am really excited to see these and to maybe even use them in my future when traveling!! Have fun with this!!!



I love living here..it's got a name for itself as an old people's kind of place but it has everything I need really..The sea..beaches..magical islands..woods.. countryside.. So I made a few reasons why you should visit my county Dorset.

I love Brownsea Island best! It's just magical over there..There are other islands I want to visit too in the harbour. Oh and Hengistbury Head is beautiful..Cliffs..Beach..Woods..its got everything, I love how it doesn't feel any different there from when I went as a child! And Kimmeridge! Possibly my favourite place EVER!!! This is why...


THE most tranquil place I have ever visited..Come to Dorset if only for this!

Journal prompt 20...Here is the age old question, what is in your bag?? This has always been a great photo prompt that i have seen all over the blog world. Today, you are going to write about the contents of YOUR bag, or illustrate it, or take a picture of it, whatever :D



Here's me...And my bag!! :)

It's hard to believe I never used to carry a bag before I had Noah really. I used to stuff things in my pockets! Now I carry a mini version of my world around with me! My id badge..wallet.. journals..pens..loose change..mints..my camera Boris..perfume..tissues..pens..phone..powder puff..lipstick..purse..keys..mp3 player..umbrella..Gigi my little cat phone holder and SANTA!! Haha dear old Santa he travels about with me ready for any photo opportunity!

Journal prompt 21..What is your most favorite quote? A quote that inspires you, or your mantra. I literally have 4 journals from college filled with quotes that inspire me and make me smile. Today is the day to share your inspiring words with your friends :)



Well for me it had to be this one.. Audrey Hepburn was one hell of a lady. I love all her movies and this quote is inspirational! Of course I believe in PINK! But I probably need to get a lot better at being strong! I'm working on it :) Wow the end of week 2! I'm starting to think about what to do next...This has been so much fun! I have loved waking up and checking to see what the latest prompt is, and I have met a lot of fun people on the way! Anyway...Roll on next week.. I'm waiting!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Your journal pages are so inspiring! :)

DinDin said...

love love your journal pages! :)

Treehugger_31 said...

I love your journal!! Very very cute. Always makes me smile!

Christine said...

Love what your call your "doodles" they just to cute to call "doodles" they are works of art!