Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 28 September 2008

So.... You wanna do it again?

So guys.....

Lookie look!! I got a brand new one! Yay lets get wrecking.....

Wreck this journal take 2

1. Yay a new journal to get my teeth into
2. Crack the spine (with a little help from my pillowmonsters mini wrestlers)
3. Close the book.. Doodle on the edges
4. Take this journal into the shower (the colour didn't run this time!)
5. Poke holes in this page using a pencil (pop the balloons)
6. Write backwards
7. A page for four letter words
8. Cover this page in circles (yay buttons!!)
9. Sew this page (I made a patchwork from felt bits)
10. Doodle on the front cover
11. This book belongs to
12. Doodle on title page
13. Doodle on copyright and instruction pages
14. Rip it up
15. Stick these 2 pages together
16. Burn this page (104 tiny burn holes joined together with my flame doodle)
17. Colour in this entire page (kawaii strawberry doodle)
18. Colour outside of the lines (Mad road doodle)
19. Make a paper chain (this time it's polka dotty)

Really enjoying this one! I feel like I want to go all out and be as creative as possible this time... I have really discovered so much more about myself! Hope you enjoy it as much as me! Stick with me guys xx

14 comments:

Fur Will Fly said...

I just tagged you on my blog!

http://furwillfly.blogspot.com

Kira said...

It's good to see how someone actually has used one of these! I've seen them before in the bookstores and been intrigued. I too have a compulsion to get pretty blank journals and then never write in them!

Anonymous said...

I loved viewing your Flickr set of your "Wreck this Journal" experience. It inspired me to get to work on mine after having it for almost one year and only completing 3 pages! Your "wrecking" is brilliant! :0
Lori

jek-a-go-go said...

post more! post more!psst...you've been tagged.

Cin... said...

WOW! I just got a postcard from you, I'm Cintia from Argentina.
I went to your postcrossing profile, and followed the link...
SO MUCH CREATIVITY and MAGIC!!!
Just love your blog!

all the best!
Abrazos! (hugs) :)

Presents said...

I went to go buy one of these journals the other day and they were sold out :-( Sigh. Looks like fun, though.

Xylia said...

Hello!

I'm coming out of nowhere to be an award fairy! I came across your blog the other day and also made you a contact on Flikr (Bad Bad Magpie). You're just so much fun and make my day seem brighter when I look at your blog or photos.

I was given a One Lovely Blog Award this morning and in turn I get to pass it on to blogs I love, and you're one of them. You can find out about it at http://The13thGyspy.blogspot.com. I have two blogspot blogs, so that's why I'm directing you to the right one. :-)

Leeanna Butcher said...

You are an inspiration- just got my own journal, looking forward to wrecking it!!

I tagged you on my blog if you have time to play, check it out! Happy Holidays!

Rosie Posie said...

amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love all the creatures you knit!! i make similar characters :)

you are indeed very wonderful!!

x

days and days said...

hello love, it's beth. i have a new blog!
xox

iHanna said...

Found you via flickr and had to come visit your blog. I've added it to my link list, you've got soooo much sweet pretty cute going here! I don't know if you did a good job actually Wrecking that book, it's way to pretty but of course I like it! :-) Just wanted to say hi to another person who likes PINK as much as I do! Or more?

Nicole said...

I love your blog! It's so pink! My favorite color! You are so unique and fun...I love reading your blog

mrsb said...

Lol! I've seen a ton of people do these, and I never, ever get tired of seeing what people come up with! I so have to get myself one of these!

eva said...

I blogged about you here: http://chainsawpixiepuff.blogspot.com/2009/07/life-in-pink.html

:)