Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 September 2008

Self portraits and me...

Well I have been doing the whole self portrait Thursday thing for a while now so while we're catching up with everything, I'd better catch up with that too.

After my Breakfast on Pluto button fest, I went for my cake and candy obsessive side. Totally prepared for ladies day at ascot.

Self Portrait Thursday 19-6-08

Then my love of kids toys took over...

Self portrait Thursday 26-7-08

The following week I felt really run down...

Self Portrait Thursday 3-7-08

Next, another film inspired one. This time it was my love of STudio Ghibli movies, in particular My Neighbour Totoro.. Well my new forest print dress made me think of that movie.

Self portrait Thursday 10-7-08

Then it was nothing special... Just little me

Self portrait Thursday 17-7-08

Facepack time at the KiTTYPiNKSTaRS spa..

Self portrait Thursday

My birthday...

Self Portrait Thursday 31-7-08 Birthday!

I went to see The Dark Knight, it had a very strange effect on me..

Self Portrait Thursday 7-8-08

I love the Chobits manga books, and Chii is so cool. I decided to do a Chii style SPT but in my pink style..

Self portrait Thursday 14-8-08

Then it was time to clean up the house..

Self Portrait Thursday 21-8-08

My fairytale ending

Self portrait Thursday 28-8-08

And finally... More sweets..

Self Portrait Thursday 4-9-08

Phew.. Sorry for the big big overload of MY FACE!! But this is all part of the big catchup! XX

4 comments:

monkee maker said...

Fabulous self portraits. I particularly like the Joker one. And the Ascot hat one. Oh, and the sweeping the floor one. And the birthday one. And the Hello Kitty mug one. And the one with the brolly. Oh, and ....

;)

ittybittybirdy said...

You are a total hooot! Just love the silliness and the hat you wore in the first photo! Oh I dream of being silly. I find it tuffer and tuffer now that I'm a YOUNG married woman. It changes you. Its just gets harder to let the hair down! But you sure are an inspiration! Love all the socks too in the flickr... fun stuff.

Chelsea Ann

Ally said...

You are so pretty
Your blog HAS to be in my fav NOW
<333

Crystal said...

These photos are GREAT! There's so much pink!