Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 September 2008

My oh my Meme!

Wow can it really have been so very long since I last blogged! Whoops!

Well I'm back to catch up. Starting with all the questions I've been asked on a weekly basis on the flickr meme group, and the photo mosaics I've created with the answers...

Firstly it was a photo meme

1. Screen name of person who introduced you to flickr...KiTTYPiNKSTaRS (I found it myself)
2. Brand of camera.... Olympus
3. Favorite shooting location...My pink candy house
4. First ever camera brand....Olympus
5. Favorite thing every photographed....My little boy
6. Title of most popular image in your Fickr account....SPT Thursday
7. Number of images in your photostream....1357
8. Location you would like to go to photograph....Japan
9. Celebrity you would like to photograph.....Cillian Murphy (because he's beautiful and I can't stop looking at him!!)
10. Any image from first page of Your Contacts page.....
11. Name of group currently at the top of the list of Groups you belong to ... Siamese cats
12. The first picture you ever posted..... Tutti frutti

My Foto Meme 4....KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The What would you be? one...

1. an animal? Cat...(Especially Wilbur because he gets to wear fab jumpers!!!) independent but loving (on my terms! haha)
2. a city? Tokyo.....I LOVE Japan! The culture, food, fashion...EVERYTHING!!!
3. a profession? Knitting artist...What more can I say! It's all I wanna do!
4. a song? Strange and beautiful...That's me in a cartoon character way!
5. a season? Summer... Ice creams, bright colours, blue skies, sunshine!
6. a fruit? Dragon fruit... Vibrant, strange, neon!
7. a tree? Pink blossom... Pink!
8. a cuisine? Japanese sushi..... Kawaii!
9. a website? etsy... Creative,handmade!
10. a tech device? nintendo DS... Cartoon games on my pink DS! So much fun!
11. a room in a house? Bedroom... Curling up is so lovely!... I love to sleep!
12. a means of transportation? Retro roller boots... Retro, roller girl style!

My what would you be? meme 6...KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

My Childhood Meme...

1. What was your nickname as a child? No real nickname but my friends called me CAZ
2. What was your favorite food as a child? Chips ......With anything!
3. What was the theme of your favorite childhood birthday party? I never had a theme..But my brother had a fab super hero party and I loved it!
4. What were you punished most often for ? Never really punished but always told of for biting my nails...I still do it now! Sorry Dad!
5. What special talent or skill did you have? Drawing cartoons! I was always doodling!
6. What was the name of your first best friend? Liz! We went to playschool together!
7. What was your favorite cartoon character or superhero? Mr Benn...My ideal Man! So much fun...Imagine a date with MR BENN!!! Wowie it would be such an adventure!
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Dress designer
9. Who did you look up to? My Mum! Love you Mum! You rock!
10. What elementary school did you attend? Winton First School!
11. What was your favorite game to play? Imagination games and plays! Used to tell my little brother what to say for his part! :)
12. What was your biggest fear as a child? Getting lost! I lost my Dad in the smallest fish and chip shop ever! Wow I panicked so much!

NO PINK ON HERE EITHER!!!! HAHAHA SHOCKER!!!

My Childhood Meme 7.... KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The Travel and personal geography meme...

THIS WAS A WEIRD ONE!!! I'VE NOT BEEN ANYWHERE YET!! :( But nevertheless.. The pictures are beautiful even if the answers are boring :/

1. What country do you live in? In the UK...Dorset, by the sea!
2. What was the last country you visited other than our own (or that you want to if you haven't been out of your country? Japan is where I would like to visit! But I have not been out of this country yet :(
3. What is your favorite kind of trip (i.e. camping, laying on the beach, cruise, etc.)? Log cabin in the woods
4.What is the farthest location south that you have gone? Isle of Wight! Can't believe Ithis is the furthest but I do love it there!!
5. What is the farthest location north that you have gone? London!
6. What is our preferred mode of transportation when traveling long distances? Train
7. What kind of vehicle do you own or would like to own? Not sure really, I can't drive so I chose this picture because it sums up my constant walking in vans.....and occasional taxi use!
8. What is your ideal destination? Japan...I so wanna go there!
9. Who is your favorite travel companion? Norman the knitted fox! Made for me by my Nan. He goes everywhere..I can't sleep without him :)
10. What is the largest city you have visited? London
11. What destination would you recommend to a friend? Kimmeridge because it's my favourite place!
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? A lighthouse anywhere! I just want to be by the sea!

My travel and personal geography meme 8 ...by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The black and white meme..

Black and white done the only way I know how!!!! True KiTTYPiNKSTaRS style!

1. How many kids do you have? 1 little boy
2. Who is the craziest member of your family? Me (I asked my brother for a second opinion and he laughed and said need you ask!?)
3. What is the main cultural background of your family? British
4. Where did you go on your last family vacation? Nowhere..Holiday at home
5. What city were you born in? Dorset
6. What member of your extended family do you see the most? Auntie
7. Who are you closest to? My Mum
8. What is the coolest job someone in your family has? Pink dinner lady Yeehee I love my job!!
9. What kind of animal(s) does your family own? Cats
10. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother
11. What fun thing does your family do together? Walks and picnics
12. Who makes you proud? My little boy! It makes me so proud to watch him grow!

My Black & White Family Meme 9 .....by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The desert island meme....

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET BODY PARTS IN EVERY SHOT!!! YAY!!! I DID IT!

1. What one person would you wish was stranded there with you? Noah my little boy because I'd miss him too much to be apart! Or Cillian Murphy for a totally different reason!
2. What one tool would you want to have? Army knife
3. What one food do you wish you would have an unlimited supply of? Twiglets!
4. What one luxury item would you wish for? Wool.....lots of it!
5. What one book would you want to have with you to read and re-read? A big knitting pattern book.. Full of different skills and patterns to try!
6. You have one piece of paper, a pencil and one bottle - - who is the message going to be written to? My Mum...SAVE ME MUM!!!!
7. What skill would serve you best while on the island? My creativity... I just love to make stuff! :D
8. How long do you think you could last before needing rescue? a week tops! I have no faith in my practical survival skills :)
9. What one island animal would become your pet? Wild boar...Pigs rock! And we could snuffle for truffles!
10. Your island is unknown to you, and you need to give it a name - - what would it be? Candyland.... I would also knit stripey candy coloured tree covers to brighten up my little world!
11. What would you do to pass the weeks, days, and hours? Knit and make stuff
12. You've been rescued! What is the first thing you're going to do when you get back home? Have a bubbly bath

My Desert Island Meme 10.... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

My random meme...

1. What word best describes your job? Fun....I'm a playground supervisor / crafter
2. What do you like to do in your spare time? Knit and make stuff
3.If you could make an impact on the world what would it be? Inject more fun love and colour!!
4. When no one is around and you are alone what do you like to do? Dance in my underwear!!
5. Strangest Thing You've Ever eaten? Squid
6. If you have a ‘catch phrase’ what is it? I'm not a puppet I'm a real girl
7. Favorite cartoon character? Hello Kitty
8. Favorite sport to watch? Skateboarders
9. Favorite sport to play? Football
10. A word for a free space your choice! candyfloss
11. Favorite College team? The underdog.....Always support the underdog!
12. Who you love to see your college team beat! The jocks...I am the anti jock :)

My Random Meme 11.....by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

Getting to know you meme...

1. What makes you laugh? The Mighty Boosh..... Those guys rock!
2. What makes you cry? Everything.... I cry alot! Happy cry sad cry Waaaah!!
3. Who is the one person you trust the most in the world? Mum
4. Who broke your heart? My husband
5. Where was your first kiss (location not body part, pervs)? The park
6. What body part do you love most (your body)? My eyes
7. What body part do you love least (your body)? My hands.... Mutilated by biting my nails!
8. What candy fits your personality? Candyfloss... Yes of course... Fluffy and PINK with a hardcore neon side!
9. What color would you paint your room if you could pick any color (yes, I am fishing for ideas for my new bedroom)? PINK! Need you ask! In fact this picture is in my pink house..... EVERY room is this colour!
10. A word that makes you laugh? Paws! Blame my son.... No idea why but it does!
11. What emotion do you express most often? Happiness
12. Who inspires you? My Nan.... She was a super creative knitting Nan! And she had so many funny traits.... Every day I swear I turn into her a bit more!

My Getting To Know You Meme 12... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The olympic meme...

1. What is the closest the Olympics has ever been to your hometown? London 1948
2. What is your favorite summer Olympic sport? Basketball
3. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? Bob sleigh
4. Who is your all-time favorite Olympian? No idea? (I'm not a sporty girl! )
5. If you could go to the Olympics, where would you want the games to be held? Japan
6. What is the symbol or predominant color on your country's flag? Red
7. If you were a member of the Olympic Committee, what sport/activity would you add to the games? Knitting :)
8. What sport is your least favorite to watch? Cricket
9. You get two tickets to the Olympics, who would you ask to go with you? Noah (Yep this is my Noah!!)
10. Hey, you made the team! You're going to the Olympics - what's your event? Knitting of course :) Yay! Well I have just added knitting as an event!
11. The Olympics asks you to bring something to represent your hometown or home country - what would you take? A knitted flag
12. Congratulations! You won a medal! Where are you going to display it when you get home? Craft it into a cool necklace!

My Olympic Meme 13 ..... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

Inside the actors studio meme...

1. What is your favorite word? Applique ..... Well it changes all the time, but right now it's applique!
2. What is your least favorite word? Hate
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Colour
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Fear
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sea
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Metal on metal......EEEEEEK!!
7. What is your favorite curse word? Nuts
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Art teacher... The creativity of children amazes me!
9. What profession would you not like to do? Farmer.... I'd never take my little piggies to market!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What kept you?
11. What is your favorite emotion? Contentment
12. What is your zodiac sign? Leo the lion

My Inside the Actor's Studio Meme 14 ..... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The pets meme...

Before I start.... I should mention that I have 4 cats and I love them all! I picked Dollie because she's a real Mummy's girl and my little baby!

1. What was your favorite pet? Cat
2. What was it's name? Dollie
3. How old where you when you got your first pet? 5
4. What do you feed your favorite pet under the table? Nothing.... She has a very sensitive tummy!
5. Where to you like to take your pet on trips? The garden
6. What is your pets favorite toy? Pom poms
7. What is the coolest trick your pet can do? Impersonate Dart Vader
8. Did you adopt your pet or buy it from a breeder? Present from my brother
9. Where is the furthest you've taken your pet on a trip? The vets
10. What is the most extravagant thing you've purchased for your pet? A cat jumper
11. What is your favorite breed? Persian
12. Describe your pet in one word. Cuteness

My Pets Meme 15 ................... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

The holiday meme...

1. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
2. What is a tradition that your family does every year on a holiday? Just get together
3. What is a second tradition? Have fun
4. What is your favorite gift you've ever received? My camera
5. What was your favorite costume as a child, be it Halloween, a
play, school program, Carnival, etc.? I dressed up as a TV for a summer carnival! But I think I just looked like a girl with a box on her head!
6. What holiday icon did you most believe in as a child ie. Santa,
Easter bunny, etc. Santa! I always thought I could hear the sleighbells!
7. What holiday do you go all out for? summer
8. What is your favorite holiday food? Pancakes
9. What is your favorite holiday desert? Easter eggs
10. Do you travel for most holidays or stay home? If you travel how far to you go or where do you go? Stay at home
11. What is your least favorite holiday? Valentines
12. Favorite holiday song? Christmas at the zoo by the flaming lips

My Holiday Meme 16 .....by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

Which means I've caught right up to this weeks This and that meme...

1.What was your favorite summertime activity as a kid? Messing about in the sun
2.What was your first pet's name? Perfecta
3.What model car did you learn to drive on? A bumper car
4.What's your proudest moment as an adult? Becoming a Mummy
5.What are your top 3 hobbies (other than photography)? Knitting, Drawing, Sewing basically anything creative
6.where do you call home? My pink house in Poole
7.where did you call home at age 11 (or any age)? My pink room in Bournemouth
8.What word do you love to say? Weirdo
9.where do you go to relax? Bed
10.Who was your first kiss? I can't even remember
11.Least favorite food? Raisins
12.Least favorite subject in school? Maths

My This And That Meme 17 ......... by KiTTYPiNKSTaRS

Well there you have it! A little bit more about me!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Yes, I too love to go for vacation trip, just like you.