Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 March 2008

Over the rainbow

I created Rainbow last year as part of my UK etsy challenge..clouds!
RaiNBoW aND HiS KNiTTeD CLouD!!
I also made cloudy..
CLouDY!!!(uk etsy august challenge - clouds)
However at 3ft tall, he was always a bit big to take on day trips!! :(
Rainbow however has been on trips to the beach...
RaiNBoW oN THe BeaCH!!
Visits to the forest..
If you go down to the woods today!
And he's even just hung around with me in the garden..
Say cheese!!
He's become like one of the family! However we only ever foster them here, we know they need to go on to new homes! Nevertheless...imagine my surprise after ALL these months when I came home yesterday to find Rainbow had been adopted!!!
He's off to Glasgow!
Wow!!!
So of course Noah (the companys chief hugger) had to get to work...
























He LOVES his job!!!

And then I had to get the big guy all bubbled up for the journey!!

Rainbow!
Then we went on a sunny spring stroll to the post office to send him on his way!
We marked this occasion by shopping for Rainbow Drops!Sweeeeeeeeeeets!!
And we had a rainbow feast as a homage to our friend Rainbow! May he have many more adventures in his new home!!
Rainbow Drops

8 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Awwwww...... that's so cute! I hope Rainbow likes his new home. :D

lostintheforest said...

Awww...glad he is going to a nice new home! And what better way to celebrate than with rainbow drops...yum!

Sian said...

Aww yay! MMm and I love rainbow drops, yum

Siansburys said...

Oops, wrong ID ;D x

Romeria said...

I love your world of pink cuteness. Is it always sunny there too? And is the Wizard of Oz always on the telly?
Can I come and stay?

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

haha You are spot on Romeria!!
Apart from the sun thing :( It is the UK after all!! :D

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Kitty,

I was just over at your Etsy shop and saw you had a blog ... I've just spent a very happy half hour here revelling in all your lovely creations ... love love LOVE the videos of Bo Pepper - you must be so proud!

:)

Sonicstatues said...

Hi Kitty,

I actually visited Rainbow's new home last Tuesday evening and I can confirm that 'he' is settling in well.

Also, 'Hank' says hello.

Sonicstatues.