Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 March 2008

I got tagged!!



Right... I got tagged by KMC Designs

Rules are;
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here you have 7 random Kitty facts!!

1 I am terrified of catterpillars! So badly that I run indoors with the cats,locking
the doors behind me! As if the catterpillar could open the door :/

2 I cannot swallow dried fruit!! :( I blame that rotten old dinner lady who stood over me when I was forced to eat the horrible spotted dick!!

3 I am slightly number dyslexic! If a hot shaggy guy gives me his phone number but doesn't write it down I am sure to be spending the next few months trying to work out which order the numbers go!

4 I bite my nails like a masochist!

5 I am obsessed with kawaii! And have a great big collection of hello kitty and clothes and hats with animal ears!

6 I chop my hair when I'm down!

7 My ideal man is a gingerbread one! :)

Enough!!??

Haha right now I am gonna tag......
Bizzybee trinkets
GUGAW
Gemini knits
The nutty knitter
Cherrypiepunk
Angharad
Sneddonia

3 comments:

Moocow said...

bah! KMC got to you before I did! I won't bother to leave the tag message then :(
good facts though.
caterpillars *snigger* almost as bonkers as me and dogs!

Siansburys said...

yay all the best people are number dyslexic ;D xxx

KMCdesigns said...

I won moocow :D
I do believe that pretty much everyone has been tagged now!
I'm number dyslexic too, which was a BIG problem when I worked on the tills in ASDA :/
and a gingerbread man? good thinking!